Harold & Margret: Radio Nonsense Harold & Margret: Radio Nonsense

your audio was not audible. start there. second, i didnt consider this an animation what so ever.

Good Vs Evil 3: Milky Good Vs Evil 3: Milky

sucks

Armadillo - a kleymation Armadillo - a kleymation

hmm

I liked the idea but you need to use a webcame or soemthing or a better animator program because whatever you use now doesnt really work out.

Suicide - A Kleymation Suicide - A Kleymation

Horrible

Dont bother submitting this total crap... you wonder why you get a crappy score... maybe its because the good scores are a result of actual effort. Im guessing it took you an hour to make that.... Well maybe 7 hours since your so inexperienced... Maybe give it some actual effort bud. One of My claymations got a 1.9 and it was way better than this complete JUNK.

Objectionable Apparatus 2 Objectionable Apparatus 2

Amazing

5/5, 10/10.. This movie hands-down psychotic, but i saw objectionable apparatus 1 about a year and a half back and i cannot deny either their dues.

Don't Provoke Animals Don't Provoke Animals

lolz

ahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha post more

Start The GAAME!!! Start The GAAME!!!

lmao

in my book this animation.. wait i dont got a damn book. Anyways, this animation achieves freshness. it caused me to experience physical pleasure running through my vains as i recieved auditory euphoria.

EndangeredSpecies->the KK EndangeredSpecies->the KK

OMG

that last guy was a complete idiot. he cannot even half-match the quality of this animation. This was more than entertaining. i vote 5 on it every day. it is an example of a masterpiece. The style of this animation is a known, yet unique and unexpected style. It more than suits a hit against the KK. I hate them. Thanks for gracing my eyes with this bar of greatness on the rockage ladder.

Teleportphoria Teleportphoria

rockers unite

this is a true symbol of rightchous kablammo!!!!!!!!!!

Zombiephoria Zombiephoria

OMG IT BLOWS MY MIND

This is one of the best claymations i have ever seen. Vast detail, greatly smooth like babies! i like to eat cereal while viewing this particular episode because it gives me euphoria!!